Your gift today will help NAMI Westchester meet the growing need in our community for mental health support and education programs.
#GivingTuesday is a global day dedicated to giving back. On Tuesday, November 27, 2018, people around the world will kick off the spirit of giving by supporting organizations with missions that are important to you, with monetary gifts that are personally meaningful.
A donation to NAMI Westchester will support:
• Education programs including Family-to-Family and Peer-to-Peer
• Presentation programs including Ending the Silence and In Our Own Voice
• Support groups including NAMI Connection, Family & Friends and Parents/Caregivers of Adolescents & Young Adults
• Advocacy for mental health
• Community outreach and education
• Mental Health Awareness Month programs and activities
For information or questions, contact Marie Considine, (914) 592-5458, firstname.lastname@example.org.
After you donate, share on social media and submit a matching gift form to your employer.